FCOM SuperPack Den Forum Index

FCOM SuperPack Den
The Ultimate Oblivion and Fallout3/NV modpacks: complete, updated and user friendly!
Portal  |  Blog  |  Album  |  Guestbook  |  FlashChat  |  Statistics  |  Links  |  Calendar  |   Downloads  |   Comments to your karma  |  Toplist  |  Recent topics  |  Voting forum

FCOM SuperPack *MAIN THREAD* (Description & Mods List)
Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 78, 79, 80  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FCOM SuperPack Den Forum Index -> Information & Guides

Don Pelayo

Nuovo
Nuovo

Iscritti

spain
First of all, thanks for the idea and the work. This has saved me and many people countless hours of downloading, fixing, reading, installing and trouble shooting. Since I found about FCOM I was wondering why they didn't do just this... So thanks, pal!

That said, I have registered just to make a suggestion. Would you be so kind as to add a link to each of the mods in the list that takes you to a description of the mod? That way if you are not familiar with a particular mod you could simply click on it and find out.

I know we can always google it, but there is always the possibility of finding a similar named mod instead, or a different version, and get confused. It's also faster and more intuitive.

In any case, thanks for the good job. The community is sure to be thankful.
Adv

Orpheus_

Nuovo
Nuovo

Iscritti

italy
Can I install this if I already have FCOM Superpack lite and other mods installed, or should I unistall first?
blackelfkiev

Nuovo
Nuovo

Iscritti

ukraine
Is there a list of Additional Mods esps which can be turned off/disabled/deleted then Rebuild bash patch and play safely FCOM SuperPack v6.0.5F? Is there a list of Additional Mods esps on which SuperPatch depend and not in SuperPatch masters list?
Danwood

Guru
Guru

Admin

italy
Orpheus_ wrote:
Can I install this if I already have FCOM Superpack lite and other mods installed, or should I unistall first?

You have to disinstall everything, then reinstall oblivion, Si, dlcs, patch and superpack v6.0
Danwood

Guru
Guru

Admin

italy
blackelfkiev wrote:
Is there a list of Additional Mods esps which can be turned off/disabled/deleted then Rebuild bash patch and play safely FCOM SuperPack v6.0.5F? Is there a list of Additional Mods esps on which SuperPatch depend and not in SuperPatch masters list?

There is not yet a list like that, but i will write one. You can disable super patch in any time if you want to disable a plugin from which it depends btw
Mattsgarage

Nuovo
Nuovo

Iscritti

italy
Argie wrote:
You need to delete this file: OBSE_Elys_NoFastTravel.dll
Is in the folder: Oblivion/Data/OBSE/Plugins.

This file is not in my plugins yet I still cannot enable fast travel. What needs to be done to reactive fast travel?
Danwood

Guru
Guru

Admin

italy
Go in "Oblivion\Data\ini

open Map Marker Overhaul.ini

find the line "set tnoMMO.FastTravelMode to 2" and change to "set tnoMMO.FastTravelMode to 0"

Mr. Green
darth_diclonius

Apprendista
Apprendista

Iscritti

italy
Would you consider making a list of quest mods you use or that are compatible? Or better yet, an "expansion" that serves as a quest pack.
Danwood

Guru
Guru

Admin

italy
i've considered this idea, but it would require more time and effort to test the pack and its stability, i may do that before skyrim release maybe
darth_diclonius

Apprendista
Apprendista

Iscritti

italy
I'm currently working on finding a nice balance of quest mods, so maybe I could send you a list that is confirmed to work. Smile
Danwood

Guru
Guru

Admin

italy
darth_diclonius wrote:
I'm currently working on finding a nice balance of quest mods, so maybe I could send you a list that is confirmed to work. Smile

This is a great idea, remember to also check TES4Edit for possible conflicts, and i may provide to fix them
darth_diclonius

Apprendista
Apprendista

Iscritti

italy
I'll let you know what works together after I clean everything and test it for a few days.
Aggresor

Nuovo
Nuovo

Iscritti

russia
HI there! 6.4.0, "Skill decay" is disabled in OBMM, but is it active in new merged patch? There is no info of its disabling in the changelog whatsoever. How do i turn the thing off now? Thanks
Danwood

Guru
Guru

Admin

italy
Aggresor wrote:
HI there! 6.4.0, "Skill decay" is disabled in OBMM, but is it active in new merged patch? There is no info of its disabling in the changelog whatsoever. How do i turn the thing off now? Thanks

I fear you should disable merged patch, re-activate all the disabled mods (not the imported ones, only the disabled, they are 45) and keep disabled skill decay.esp.

There is no other way, unless you are capable of removing the scripts direcly in the merged patch.esp with TES4Edit
Thrillho

Nuovo
Nuovo

Iscritti

usa
Aggresor wrote:

According to Wrye Bash it's not being used by anything, and the brings me to my question.

Get registred or enter the forums!

This is how my Wrye Bash looks from a fresh installation of Oblivion with version 6.4.0 of the superpack.

Is it safe to delete the ESPs that aren't being merged or used by the bashed patch?

FCOM SuperPack *MAIN THREAD* (Description & Mods List)