FCOM SuperPack Den Forum Index

FCOM SuperPack Den
The Ultimate Oblivion and Fallout3/NV modpacks: complete, updated and user friendly!
Portal  |  Blog  |  Album  |  Guestbook  |  FlashChat  |  Statistics  |  Links  |  Calendar  |   Downloads  |   Comments to your karma  |  Toplist  |  Recent topics  |  Voting forum

FCOM SuperPack *MAIN THREAD* (Description & Mods List)
Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 74, 75, 76  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FCOM SuperPack Den Forum Index -> Information & Guides

Danwood

Guru
Guru

Admin

italy
Yes, it is safe. unless you dont want to "tweak" something later, and plan to play the superpack as it was meant to be played Wink

BTW your load order looks exactly like it should.
Adv

darth_diclonius

Apprendista
Apprendista

Iscritti

italy
I'm still compiling a stable list of mods, but I thought maybe the following mods should be added as part of the official pack considering they are supported by FCOM and you're adding some extra content as of late such as Let the People Drink and Roads and Bridges.

- The Mysteries of the Dulan Cult.
- Blood and Mud (Possibly optional considering it does revamp the entire city of Bravil)
- Mighty Umbra
- Ruined Tail's Tale
- Ungarion's Memoirs The Welkynd Sword (has compatibility for Blood and Mud)
- Armamentarium (Has a FCOM plugin to supplement FCOM_Archery)
- Artifacts

AND if possible to get CURP to work there's an addition for Origins of the Mage's Guild which is a fantastic mod that expands upon the Mage's Guild with lore friendly content.

One last mod that is immersive, adds content, but doesn't break the game or story.
-Frostcrag Reborn De-Isolated (this version doesn't overwrite the official dlc esp)

It should also be worth noting that I've used these mods with the superpack with great success, with the exception of Origins of the Mage's Guild; damn you CURP! Lol. Anyway, I say these should be definite aditions
Danwood

Guru
Guru

Admin

italy
darth_diclonius wrote:
I'm still compiling a stable list of mods, but I thought maybe the following mods should be added as part of the official pack considering they are supported by FCOM and you're adding some extra content as of late such as Let the People Drink and Roads and Bridges.

- The Mysteries of the Dulan Cult.
- Blood and Mud (Possibly optional considering it does revamp the entire city of Bravil)
- Mighty Umbra
- Ruined Tail's Tale
- Ungarion's Memoirs The Welkynd Sword (has compatibility for Blood and Mud)
- Armamentarium (Has a FCOM plugin to supplement FCOM_Archery)
- Artifacts

AND if possible to get CURP to work there's an addition for Origins of the Mage's Guild which is a fantastic mod that expands upon the Mage's Guild with lore friendly content.

One last mod that is immersive, adds content, but doesn't break the game or story.
-Frostcrag Reborn De-Isolated (this version doesn't overwrite the official dlc esp)

It should also be worth noting that I've used these mods with the superpack with great success, with the exception of Origins of the Mage's Guild; damn you CURP! Lol. Anyway, I say these should be definite aditions

I agree with you that these mods are fully supported by fcom and totally balanced, and there should be no issue in using them. Therefore i decided to do not expand the content in the last (hopefully) patch coming before Skyrim (i'll move to Skyrim SuperPack then Razz) this in order to keep the superpack as lighter as i can. obiuvsly, since those mods are fairly easy to install and don't cause conflicts, we can write a list, as you did, so that everyone wanting them can manually install them. I can even release a "supplementum" patch including them... who knows Wink
ZerOMKD

Appassionato
Appassionato

Iscritti

macadonia
I can help in making of that list. If you guys need any help. Wink
darth_diclonius

Apprendista
Apprendista

Iscritti

italy
I say a supplemental pack would be best. It cuts down on the user error meaning less posts about broken games. But if you make instructions, that would work too. Let's face it, after 11/11/11 Oblivion will be put on the shelf for quite some time.

If Ruined Tail's Tale is added, Tears of the Fiend (w/ unofficial delayer) and Malevolent should be included since they are relate to each other.
Danwood

Guru
Guru

Admin

italy
darth_diclonius wrote:
I say a supplemental pack would be best. It cuts down on the user error meaning less posts about broken games. But if you make instructions, that would work too. Let's face it, after 11/11/11 Oblivion will be put on the shelf for quite some time.

If Ruined Tail's Tale is added, Tears of the Fiend (w/ unofficial delayer) and Malevolent should be included since they are relate to each other.

That's it! People are playing oblivion now just because they are waiting for skyrim (i'm patching superpack for the same reason, lol) that's why i'm not very enthusiast about adding new content and putting new efforts in it. I'm just "refining" what i've got, but this only cause i'm so damn umpatient for skyrim Twisted Evil

Sometimes i even would be glad if skyrim wouldn't come... because the waiting is killing me Embarassed

the first mod released for skyrim will probably be included in the new Skyrim SuperPack Mr. Green, i'm even planning to a public "outing" in the modding community, under another nickname, indeed, so i'll make some mods as well.
darth_diclonius

Apprendista
Apprendista

Iscritti

italy
Same I'll be creating mods for Skyrim. I did a few mods for New Vegas as one of the first modders, and made a few patches for Oblivion, but I never did anything deep. I'm going to mod the F out of Skyrim.
Danwood

Guru
Guru

Admin

italy
Gread! i made the mod "Realistic Weight Overhaul" for New Vegas Mr. Green
BoratBob

Apprendista
Apprendista

Iscritti

italy
If Skyrim at launch is remotely similar to Oblivion at launch or even Morrowind at launch... it will be six years before I have a computer decent enough to run the game.

Therefore, I will be Oblivioning it for a while yet.

Represent
dm3588

Nuovo
Nuovo

Iscritti

italy
Is Better Cities compatible with this?

Appassionato
Appassionato

Iscritti

macadonia
Yes it is. However do disable Immersive Interiors. It will show you the regular towns if you look out the windows of houses.
Danwood

Guru
Guru

Admin

italy
ZerOMKD wrote:
Yes it is. However do disable Immersive Interiors. It will show you the regular towns if you look out the windows of houses.

Yep
Jamoid

Nuovo
Nuovo

Iscritti

uk
Toggleable Quantity Prompt v3.2.0 doesn't seem to work for me anymore.

thanks a lot for this mod pack by the way. : )
Danwood

Guru
Guru

Admin

italy
Jamoid wrote:
Toggleable Quantity Prompt v3.2.0 doesn't seem to work for me anymore.

thanks a lot for this mod pack by the way. : )

You are not the only one Confused

This doesnt happen to me, can't figure out damnit! i can only come to your home to find the problem Mr. Green

Do you use merged/unmerged version? patch? installed other mods? removed some?
avp0099

Nuovo
Nuovo

Iscritti

usa
Sad face! Skyrim came out today and I can't play it! My computer isn't good enough to play it T^T

FCOM SuperPack *MAIN THREAD* (Description & Mods List)