FCOM SuperPack Den Forum Index

FCOM SuperPack Den
The Ultimate Oblivion and Fallout3/NV modpacks: complete, updated and user friendly!
Portal  |  Blog  |  Album  |  Guestbook  |  FlashChat  |  Statistics  |  Links  |  Calendar  |   Downloads  |   Comments to your karma  |  Toplist  |  Recent topics  |  Voting forum

But I never want loot cos I'm able to spam 3 link
Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FCOM SuperPack Den Forum Index -> Bugs Report

candicegold

Apprendista
Apprendista

Iscritti

italy
I play Sharp edge And Soul cos it can be fun. I don't love being the ideal. I put a great deal of effort in confident.

But I never want loot cos I'm able to spam 3 links.Since I quit wow I didn't suck with just about any mmos for decade.
Only registered users can see links on this board!
Get registred or enter the forums!
will be the first mmo throughout 10 year i'm actually pondering sinking my extra time into.

I enjoy assassin it's consequently clever. it's obvious a great deal of thought has removed into it's spec and I like how your specification on the handset can completely change how we play. Also I discover Blade And Soul as being a fighting online sport.

Cos the openness of your respective gameplay allows for a lot of really individual combining. I've been participating in for 4 a few months and I'm even now discovering new combos while using sin.
Adv

But I never want loot cos I'm able to spam 3 link