FCOM SuperPack Den Forum Index

FCOM SuperPack Den
The Ultimate Oblivion and Fallout3/NV modpacks: complete, updated and user friendly!
Portal  |  Blog  |  Album  |  Guestbook  |  FlashChat  |  Statistics  |  Links  |  Calendar  |   Downloads  |   Comments to your karma  |  Toplist  |  Recent topics  |  Voting forum

"It went well. I was able to better
Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FCOM SuperPack Den Forum Index -> Bugs Report

ldh2013

Esperto
Esperto

Iscritti

italy
EVANSTON, Ill. -- Roy Devyn Marble scored 14 points and No. 10 Iowa never trailed, beating Northwestern 76-50 on Saturday. Gabriel Olaseni had 14 points and 10 rebounds and Mike Gesell added 11 points for the Hawkeyes (16-4, 5-2 Big Ten), who avoided losing consecutive games for the first time this season after falling 75-67 at No. 21 Michigan on Wednesday. They shot 51.9 per cent from the field (28 of 54) and won their fourth in five games. Iowa, which outrebounded Northwestern 44-20, had nine players score. Marble, Iowas leading scorer, didnt make his first field goal until 3:08 into the second half. That was part of a 7-0 run that gave the Hawkeyes a 41-30 lead, their first double-digit advantage. Northwestern never got closer than seven points during a second half Iowa dominated 46-26. Drew Crawford had 20 points for Northwestern (10-11, 3-5), which had won three of four. Saturday was a rematch of the teams Jan. 9 game in Iowa City which the Hawkeyes won 93-67 after shooting 64.3 per cent during the second half. Iowa coach Fran McCaffery was suspended for that game after getting ejected during the Hawkeyes previous game at Wisconsin. On Saturday, McCaffery was coaching and along with Northwesterns Chris Collins wore sneakers as part of the annual Coaches vs. Cancer weekend. That first game was a turning point for Northwestern. Including the teams first matchup, the Wildcats started conference play 0-3 and were allowing an average of 81 points per game. In the next four games -- a stretch that included a win over then-No. 23 Illinois, a victory at Indiana and a double-overtime win over Purdue -- the Wildcats only gave up 51 points per game. Northwestern got Dave Sobolewski back after he missed four games (concussion), and had Crawford break the school record by playing in his 131st game and starting his 130th. He topped the marks set by John Shurna and Michael Thompson, respectively. The Wildcats shot 36.4 per cent from the field (20 of 55). Unlike the first meeting, when the Hawkeyes led 41-26 at halftime, Iowa struggled to separate from Northwestern during the first half despite making 50 per cent of its shots compared to the Wildcats 31. Iowa was in front 30-24 at halftime but at one point went more than 6 minutes between baskets.
Only registered users can see links on this board!
Get registred or enter the forums!
.ca Fantasy Editor Scott Cullen, NFL Editor Ben Fisher, and Isaac Owusu discuss three hot fantasy football topics.
. The Kings have gone 6-0-3 over their last nine games despite having been held to three goals or fewer in eight of 10 contests this month. Los Angeles has failed to score more than two goals six times in that span.
. A Los Angeles judge on Thursday said the case wont finish by Tuesday but will continue on July 21 because some lawyers for team owner Donald Sterling have personal plans. Sterling is suing to block his wifes unilateral deal to sell the team to former Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer.
.C. -- If this was Jabari Parkers last home game at Duke, what a farewell it was.
. Ekblad led all defencemen with 23 goals and finished tied for fifth in scoring among blue-liners with 53 points in 58.MONTREAL -- Montreals Pamela Ware kicked-off the new diving season in grand style with a double gold performance at the CAMO Invitational meet. Ware, a world championship bronze medallist this past summer on three-metre, posted victories on 10m tower with 325.90 points on Saturday, and on the three-metre with 345.30 points on Sunday. "My goal today was to test my new dive, a front two and half," said Ware. "It went well. I was able to better manage my nervousness in the final than in preliminaries." Emma Friesen of North Vancouver placed second in the three at 285.60, and Eloise Belanger of Montreal finished third at 276.30. On the 10m, Belanger was second at 305.55 and Celina Toth of London, Ont., was third at 299.40. Maxim Bouchard of St.-Constant, Que..dddddddddddd, took the mens tower final with a personal best 486.45 points. Diego Balleza of Mexico was second at 457.25 and Hugo Parisi of Brazil third at 449.00. Olympian Francois Imbeau-Dulac of St-Lazare, Que., won gold on the three with 440.40 points. Vincent Riendeau of Pointe-Claire, Que., was second at 402.40 and Cesar Castro of Brazil third at 397.50. "This was a big test for me," said Imbeau-Dulac. "I changed my leg for the hurdle and I wanted to see how I would handle that in a competition. Castro and I have always been close in the standings internationally so there was some stress about that too." The competition was also a selection meet to determine the Canadian team for the Spanish and German Grand Prix events in February. ' ' '
Adv

"It went well. I was able to better