FCOM SuperPack Den Forum Index

FCOM SuperPack Den
The Ultimate Oblivion and Fallout3/NV modpacks: complete, updated and user friendly!
Portal  |  Blog  |  Album  |  Guestbook  |  FlashChat  |  Statistics  |  Links  |  Calendar  |   Downloads  |   Comments to your karma  |  Toplist  |  Recent topics  |  Voting forum

Russell Wilson is getting on the diamond again
Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FCOM SuperPack Den Forum Index -> Bugs Report

ldh2013

Esperto
Esperto

Iscritti

italy
ACAPULCO, Mexico -- Dominika Cibulkova beat American Christina McHale 7-6 (3), 4-6, 6-4 on Saturday to win the Mexican Open. The top-seeded Slovak, runner-up in the Australian Open in January, won her fourth career title and first since Stanford in 2013. "It was tough match, Im really tired, I had to dig deep physically and mentally", Cibulkova said. "She was very agressive and kept coming back, but its a final and thanks to my experience I was able to do it". The 21-year-old McHale, ranked 70th, reached her first tour title match. Previously, her best results where two semifinals in Quebec, in 2010 and 2011. "Im a little bit sad because I didnt win, but at the same time I know that Dominika is a very good player and I fought until the end," McHale said. "I learned that I have the capacity to go far in tournaments, that Im capable of playing against the best so Im going to keep working every day to get better". McHale is one of six Americans aged under 25 who are between 18 and 70 in the WTA rankings, along with Lauren Davies (64), Alison Riske (46), Madison Keys (3Cool, Jamie Hampton (31) and Sloane Stephens (1Cool, and they represent the next generation of U.S. talent as the Williams sisters come toward the end of their careers. "There are several American going up in the rankings, we are pushing each other to be better", McHale said.   . -- UFC president Dana White has dismissed Georges St-Pierres concerns about **** testing, calling them ridiculous and "a little kooky.   . There is considerable interest from fans around the league as well, with all eight teams vulnerable to poaching. Perhaps his best option at landing his first choice at QB, the expansion draft also poses problems for general manager Marcel Desjardins.   .com) - Alabama and Florida State were predictably the top two teams in the latest installment of the BCS standings.   . - Russell Wilson is getting on the diamond again.   . Dribbling on the perimeter with the final seconds ticking off the clock and Washington down by a point, Wall found his opening.SAN JOSE, Costa Rica - Arsenal forward Joel Campbell scored in the first half to help Costa Rica to a 2-0 win over Paraguay in an international friendly Wednesday. Campbell, playing on loan with Greek club Olympiacos, found the net with a left-footed shot in the 44th minute off a pass from second-half substitute Jorge Rojas to open the scoring at Estadio Nacional de Costa Rica. Real Salt Lakke forward Alvaro Saborio put the win beyond doubt after the break when he beat the Paraguay defenders to manoeuvr in front of goal, where he tapped the ball past the legs of keeper Roberto Fernandez in the 73rd.dddddddddddd Paraguay salvaged a goal in the 87th when Gustavo Gomez rose above the pack to head in a Rojas corner. Costa Rica was undefeated in World Cup qualifying. ' ' '
Adv

Russell Wilson is getting on the diamond again